[SOLVED] Im into making couple motherboards build, need some help

May 23, 2022
Hey guys, I want to make multiple motherboards build for CPU testing (just if they work, for an online shop), for that i will need a lot of motherboards, around 6-10, i dont have enought space or money to make seperate pc's for each of the motherboards, do you think its possible to make 1 build with them on like 1 PSU, put like the cheapest GPU (around 5$ so it would turn on the bios), the processors im testing are i3 4th-9th gen, i5 2th gen- i5 4th gen, i7 2th gen - i7 7th gen.

Solution
Hey guys, I want to make multiple motherboards build for CPU testing (just if they work, for an online shop), for that i will need a lot of motherboards, around 6-10, i dont have enought space or money to make seperate pc's for each of the motherboards, do you think its possible to make 1 build with them on like 1 PSU, put like the cheapest GPU (around 5$ so it would turn on the bios), the processors im testing are i3 4th-9th gen, i5 2th gen- i5 4th gen, i7 2th gen - i7 7th gen.
Easiest to buy or make a test bench. The cheapest way is to use a back plane from some PC case and mount it on a frame or on top of a box that can hold PSU, On distancers you can put some studs so they can hold MB without using screws.
Easiest to buy or make a test bench. The cheapest way is to use a back plane from some PC case and mount it on a frame or on top of a box that can hold PSU, On distancers you can put some studs so they can hold MB without using screws.

Reactions: Hellfire13
Solution

TRENDING THREADS