[SOLVED] I'm little confused which motherboard should I purchase

Jun 20, 2020
I'm little confused which motherboard should I purchase

1.ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS
2.Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO
3.MSI B550-A PRO

Solution
The difference isnt huge between them.

I would choose the one that is the right size/aesthetic for you, and has the features you care about.
The b550 boards are so new no one has check the VRMS of all of them, so for now, features as apposed to quality is what you are looking for.

insure the board you want has enough rgb/fan/sata headers, or enough front usb to put in your case, and enough, and well placed pci-e slots, shielded pci-e slots, maybe dual bios or flashback bios, cmos clear buttons, onboard reset and power switches, all the things like that.
The difference isnt huge between them.

I would choose the one that is the right size/aesthetic for you, and has the features you care about.
The b550 boards are so new no one has check the VRMS of all of them, so for now, features as apposed to quality is what you are looking for.

insure the board you want has enough rgb/fan/sata headers, or enough front usb to put in your case, and enough, and well placed pci-e slots, shielded pci-e slots, maybe dual bios or flashback bios, cmos clear buttons, onboard reset and power switches, all the things like that.

Solution