Question I'm looking for a 23.8″ to 25″ monitor, mainly for gaming.

Mar 25, 2023
Hello. First of all sorry for my English. I’m looking for a monitor mainly for gaming. The essential requirements are:
-Between 23.8 and 25 inches
-Full HD resolution (1920X1080)
-G-Sync compatible
-Refresh rate of at least 144 Hz
-Inputs of at least 3 USB

With this data and what I have seen, I have highlighted these three monitors:
AOC 24G2SPU
AOC 24G2ZU
Dell S2522HG

At least in specifications they are similar, mainly having the second and third one a higher refresh rate and lower response time, being incidentally more expensive. What surprises me is that although the first is well-known among the Gamer community, there isn’t much information about the others and they seem to be superior.
Any opinions, suggestions, etc. on which to choose? If there was another valid option, always with all the characteristics that I put, then I would also value it.
Thank you very much in advance.

Hello. First of all sorry for my English. I’m looking for a monitor mainly for gaming. The essential requirements are:
-Between 23.8 and 25 inches
-Full HD resolution (1920X1080)
-G-Sync compatible
-Refresh rate of at least 144 Hz
-Inputs of at least 3 USB

With this data and what I have seen, I have highlighted these three monitors:
AOC 24G2SPU
AOC 24G2ZU
Dell S2522HG

At least in specifications they are similar, mainly having the second and third one a higher refresh rate and lower response time, being incidentally more expensive. What surprises me is that although the first is well-known among the Gamer community, there isn’t much information about the others and they seem to be superior.
Any opinions, suggestions, etc. on which to choose? If there was another valid option, always with all the characteristics that I put, then I would also value it.
Thank you very much in advance.

Hey there,

I am running the 24G2U on my system. Absolutley love it. No issues, great colours out of the box, Has 4 port USB with up/down. G-Sync Certified/Compatible. Nice stand too to help with cable management.

TRENDING THREADS