Question I'm looking for a new laptop ?

Apr 25, 2021
alright so i am looking for a new laptop since i am going to study soon but the thing is i want a thin laptop that isnt a gaming laptop BUT my schools minimal laptop specs needs to be atleast 16gb ram, with a ethernet port and a core i5 or i7 and with a 15inch+ display and it needs to have windows do you guys have any recommendation? it is mostly for heavy use because of the subject im about the study so pleay let me know if you guys find anything! (doenst need to have a good graphics card the cpu graphics card is enough already)

alright so i am looking for a new laptop since i am going to study soon but the thing is i want a thin laptop that isnt a gaming laptop BUT my schools minimal laptop specs needs to be atleast 16gb ram, with a ethernet port and a core i5 or i7 and with a 15inch+ display and it needs to have windows do you guys have any recommendation? it is mostly for heavy use because of the subject im about the study so pleay let me know if you guys find anything! (doenst need to have a good graphics card the cpu graphics card is enough already)

Budget?