Question I'm looking for an adapter cable for Cooler Master and Rosewill RGB lights

Feb 1, 2021
I just built my system, and for the life of me cannot figure out how to connect the two RGB systems together. The case is a Rosewill Cullinan MX and it has a fan hub that controls both lights and fans. The cooler is a Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L V2 RGB, it has its own little RGB controller, but i would like to use all RGB under the Rosewill one controller. (it has a wireless remote vs Cooler Master i have to open the case to change the lights)

The problem comes in where there are 2 sperate connectors for each system and i cannot for the life of me find an adapter. part of it i am not 100% on the names of the adapters. Id rather not cut cables and solder things together if i dont have to.

Does anyone know of where i can get an adapter for these?

Rosewell Hub there are 2 4-pin slots labeled LED and 8 total (3 in use) 6pin slots labeled Fans im okay any of them
Cooler Master Connection

thank you in advance

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What is the make and model of your motherboard? You will need to stop with trying to connect the two ecosystem's together since they are not the same in terms of electrical connections.

I just went through the manual for your chassis, it doesn't state the polarity of the connector for the LED's further the notches to the side indicate that the hub will work with an LED strip/kit from Rosewill and not off the shelf RGB devices like the fan bundled on your AIO.

Feb 1, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What is the make and model of your motherboard? You will need to stop with trying to connect the two ecosystem's together since they are not the same in terms of electrical connections.

I just went through the manual for your chassis, it doesn't state the polarity of the connector for the LED's further the notches to the side indicate that the hub will work with an LED strip/kit from Rosewill and not off the shelf RGB devices like the fan bundled on your AIO.

The mobo is a Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite. I know there is the RGB Fusion 2.0 app, but it keeps crashing my pc, which i found out was a known issue AFTER buying the board. (I have a support ticket in with Gigabyte, but dont anticipate any kind of fix from them)

Somewhere i read that the Rosewill does infact allow for additional Rosewill Fans and LED strips.