Question I'm looking for multi button mouse's.

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
Hi all

I'm looking for multi button mouse's.
Right now I use a Logitech G300.
I'm thanking about moding it to have 4-8 more keys by using a old keyboard's circuit bard and/or keys.
I need 2 mouse's. A left handed and a right handed or 2 amadextries
I'm trying to run a vm or TeamPlayer with game and host also playing a game at same time.

I like Razer Naga Trinity But I'm afraid the thumb might surfer fatigue easily.

So I relay would love a mouse with use of all 5 fingers.

So how many buttons are you looking for? G300 has a good amount already. There is really no way for people to recommend you anything since mice are a very personal choice but layout and size, weight, etc.. Do a web search and see what comes up that you may like.

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
So how many buttons are you looking for? G300 has a good amount already. There is really no way for people to recommend you anything since mice are a very personal choice but layout and size, weight, etc.. Do a web search and see what comes up that you may like.
I was hoping there is one big anuf for the hole hand to fit on it. the Logitech G300 is barely bigger than half my hand. Something like this..

I have done a lot of hr's of research on mouse/keyboard. And concept customs from 300 dollers to 1500 dollers. Most of them wear lame.

EDIT:I probably should have patent this b 4 posting it..Ops. If there is nothing out there like what i'm looking for I might have to use some ones 3d printer or custom fiberglass. I also could do a fast gutting and combination of the "Logitech G300" and something like "Razer Naga Trinity" and just use 2 usb's LOL.

EDIT: I see the "Swift point Z" is cool. Also the "Tap Strap" looks like it might be my best option. Might be to hard for me to dull mouse/keyboard. Bouth of witch are kinda to pricey for me :(

Last edited: