I'm looking for soft wear like open media vault for pc(windows)

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
My microsoft windows 10 and 7 can't set up private ethernet between 2 pc wile them haveing wifi conected to a router. I have ask'd many forums on this subject(including tom'sHARDWARE). If you want me to post the links I can update this post for you.

So I want more drive sucerity options for sheard nets/folder's.
I want to leave a guset wifi open for ppl that I'm not admin on.

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017

Any idea on wear I might find a tutorial on how to do that. It's over my head. I'm prety newb to win10.

I use vpn's. will that complicat thaings ?

I was realy hoping for a progrsam like omv becaus I plan on using team Vewer and dont want some to acses my network in fault of a sucerity breach.

Plug an Ethernet cable between these PCs. Set static IP addresses on these adapters, like 192.168.10.1 and 192.168.10.2, network mask 255.255.255.0, no gateway. This way, your PCs will have "direct visibility" between each other, and the traffic between them will not go thru VPNs and WiFi. Set these adapters as connected to "private" networks, so you can share files over them, and WiFi/VPN as "public".

What do you mean by leaving a guest wifi but not being admin?
Is it not your router? Do you have control over the secure network?

The best guest wifi is with VLANs and client isolation. If a single wireless router is big enough for your space you can do it.

If you don't have any control over the network SFTP can share folders and you won't have to run a VPN server. The VPN server would be better if you want to do more than just a folder.

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
OK so I now went with etherneting pc's to the router. Had to move router to other side of houe's.

I just realy need a bad ass network manager. I thaink my networks have be compromised. Router login pasword keeps chainging. I facter reset and the defalt password set to password ween the acual defalt password is on the bottom of router.

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
I dont have wifi brodcasting at the momint. And non of my nabers are close anuf to run craking on my wifi. I just want options for sheard folders and networks on wire and wifi networks.

I want to setup this:
admin(me) pc#1(wired) access to all but gust(wifi)
admin(me) pc#2(wired) shear a folder for only me(read/write).
admin(me) linux#3(wired) shear a folder for everyone(read only) but gust(wifi). shear the same folder for me(read/write).
user(famly) linux#4(wifi)

Im having problems . So I tested to see what ap mode wuld chaing on wrouter. now I cant see my network and router setins http says thears no internet. But I can brows the internet. I also can see a bunch of other network divices that are not mine. Why ?

As I said before: On all computers, use same user name / password. This way, you'll be able to share files between them.
Most routers allow for "Guest WiFi" network, which is separate from your (combined) WiFi-Ethernet network. Even if you allow your guests to access same WiFi, without username / password they won't be able to access your files.

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017

Thats the thaing. I dont want ppl to have the option to put user/password for sertion stuff. OMV does this.
I'll just start a diferant post on what to do If network is compromised.

I realy hope I dont have to format everythaing, clear memery and Delet all back up's. ???

to get good network separation you need vlans and trunks or separate WAPS for each network.
unifi ap + edge router can do it. if the data is valuable to you to or your business hire someone who knows what they are doing. you will have to configure it and if you mess up it might not work as intended.
layer2s need proper isolation. which is not a very common feature of any bridge on consumer hardware.