Question im looking to upgrade my graphics card, but i dont know what will be best or compatable for my pc

Metal Messiah.

Notable
Mar 28, 2019
Provide more details of your PC specs. Which Motherboard and PSU Model do you have ? I know it's 460W unit, but we need to know the make/brand of this PSU. What's your budget though ? Also, your current core i3 INTEL CPU might hold back powerful and high-end GPUs.

How much are you willing to pay for the new card ? Will you also upgrade your Monitor as well ? I assume you are on 1080p ?

Apr 21, 2019
Provide more details of your PC specs. Which Motherboard and PSU Model do you have ? I know it's 460W unit, but we need to know the make/brand of this PSU. What's your budget though ? Also, your current core i3 INTEL CPU might hold back powerful and high-end GPUs.

How much are you willing to pay for the new card ? Will you also upgrade your Monitor as well ? I assume you are on 1080p ?
The pc is a dell inspiron 5680. i dont know the Motherboard and PSU model off hand but i can find out soon

Apr 21, 2019

the mother board is intel z370 express chipset, but i couldn't find the model for the power source, although i saw something about an ATX power source. i dont really have price range for the gpu's. i just want to know which are compatable for now.

Apr 21, 2019
stick with 1 thread. don't spam the forum
my specs
gtx 1050
intel core 3 8 gen
PSU 460W ATX
8gb of ram 7.89 usable
mother board is intel z370 express chipset

i currently have the GTX 1050 and its just not doing the job for me.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY