I'm not sure where to post this but I need help!

EightBitKid

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016
Ok so my computer has been working fine for a long time but just recently I was playing Counter Strike and when I alt tabbed out (in borderless window mode) the box that pops up with all the open programs stopped responding for a second and then my task bar reloaded and everything came back up fine. But when I went to chrome the moment I pressed a key any key it stops and says it's not responding and now it does this for any game I play, chrome, or Windows file explorer... I've done lots of research yet see no solutions I know it's not my keyboard seeing as how I recently plugged up am old one and still had the same problem please help me this is killing me!

EightBitKid

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016

I'm sorry I forgot to add that I have already fully reset windows and it did not fix the problem..

EightBitKid

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016

Its custom with a i7-5820k @ 3.30, a GTX 970, ASUS X99 Deluxe, corsair 16GB (2x8GB), And 2 1TB Samsung HDD hope this helps..

EightBitKid

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016

Well.. this is embarrassing turns out its just a simple program that was maxing out my GPU at random spikes... easy fix... but i really do appreciate your guys' time it was just my NZXT CAM program running in the background...

TRENDING THREADS