I'm obsessed with my Nintendo DS

I own a Nintendo DS and I'm obsessed with it. (Can't wait for
animal crossing to come out.)

I seriously got it from one of those sites from gratis, they also have
freeipods.com(and about 7 other things since they are reputable.) They
do a thing where as long as you do one offer and get referrals to
complete their offers, they send you one in the mail.

I think this is the site: http://www.FreeGamingSystems.com/?r=20607741

Is there anyone else here that received a Nintendo DS or any of the
other gaming systems? I'd like to talk to you guys to see how long
it took to receive yours in the mail (mine came a lot quicker than the
4 weeks they claimed, but I also have friends that waited 6 weeks)

lol. spma!