Im poor and need graphics to live

adiamant11

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011
I am currently building a computer to use for Ableton Live, Protools, Toon Boom, Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Indesign, and Photoshop. I am also using the i7 2600k CPU and Asus P8Z68-V Pro mobo. Since im spending most of my money on this I was wondering would I be able to get a graphics card that can handle all my needs and still be under $100. I know I wont get the best quality but I still want the best quality I can get for that price so no cornballers. I will not be playing games on it at all. No crysis, call of duty, farmville, etc. Thanks friends

all vga support with adobe is no exception,
adobe is said acceleration support, which will further accelerate the performance of the engine provided will be active, if you use one VGA in that list.
I know adobe .. I use since adobe 3.0 , so no problem using any VGA. it will be different on Adobe Premiere and Adobe After effects CS5 because it requires rendering.

i found vga from link at amazone : http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Technology-GeForce-Graphics-25SGF6HX1RUV/dp/B003RH09AY