[SOLVED] Im putting a RTX 2060 in my build, will Reinforced pcie slots really help?

Jul 9, 2020
I didn't want to put extra money in something that will end up being useless, was gonna use a asrock b450m pro4 or b450 ds3h, Opinions?

Solution
I didn't want to put extra money in something that will end up being useless, was gonna use a asrock b450m pro4 or b450 ds3h, Opinions?
Reinforced PCIe slots count only for very heavy cards and also lower possibility of port damage while installing a card, have no function otherwise. If you are carful while installing and a card is properly secured, I don't see a reason to change MB or pay more just for that.
Reinforced PCIe slots count only for very heavy cards and also lower possibility of port damage while installing a card, have no function otherwise. If you are carful while installing and a card is properly secured, I don't see a reason to change MB or pay more just for that.

Solution
Jul 9, 2020
Alright. thanks

TRENDING THREADS