Question Im really scared lol..i really want a new card but im hesitating so much..

Jul 6, 2021
For the last 2 years i have had that GTX 1660 from gigabyte that had faulty fan rattle (was permanent) and rma'd twice. Now im honestly AFRAID to buy any other gpu from any other brand. Am i being too worrying and anxious ? Or do i have the right to be scared? I might even think to sell my pc for a ps5 thats how scared i am of GPU's lol..

Aug 3, 2021
For the last 2 years i have had that GTX 1660 from gigabyte that had faulty fan rattle (was permanent) and rma'd twice. Now im honestly AFRAID to buy any other gpu from any other brand. Am i being too worrying and anxious ? Or do i have the right to be scared? I might even think to sell my pc for a ps5 thats how scared i am of GPU's lol..
Might be best to just stick with the 1660 because every card is marked up so high right now, same with consoles. Any card is better than no card.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
MSI (team green) and Sapphire (team red) never had a problem with either.