Question I'm searching for a game i played years ago. Have you ever played it? Click for description. Thank you

Nov 8, 2020
In 2013 to 2015 (Not sure, but between those years, i think it was a new game o some beta, dunno) i played a game with a friend (Who doesn't remember, as well). They game was a MMO, we played it on PC.

I'll try describe it the best i can remember: There were classes, but we picked Humans, archer and mage i think, plus, not sure if that was the only choice (Maybe there was some demon/other classes? I don't know, but i don't think so...). The initial village was kinda Coasty-village? Beachy-village? I remember there was water. And then the important part: I remember some missions were we had to go to some area to kill monsters and it was like... Dungeon maze, it had like rooms were you can choose go to left, right, or the directions that the game gave you. I remember my friend always cleaning left rooms and i got right rooms and we always reunited in the room of the final boss. All this rooms had an Jungle/Selvatic atmosphere with the trees and with some water and dirt on the floor, similar to jungles, like i said.

I can't remember if the mobs dropped weapons and armors, or, if they dropped materials like skin, teeth, claws or that sort of things so you could craft your weapons. IMPORTANT: (Maybe mobs actually dropped the equipment AND the materials so you could use it to upgrade the equipment).

And to finish, i remember the log-in screen to have images of like a beach and the village with a dock or something (Could be wrong).

If you have played a similar game please, please tell me. I wanna find this game so bad.

A real MMORPG with thousands of players in the same server? Not like a 4 players co-op game online right?

Not really easy to find with the description you gave. Most of them have human, archer and mage and something else. Most of them have coasty villages. Everything you said can be in most of them really.

Any more details?

Nov 8, 2020
A real MMORPG with thousands of players in the same server? Not like a 4 players co-op game online right?

Not really easy to find with the description you gave. Most of them have human, archer and mage and something else. Most of them have coasty villages. Everything you said can be in most of them really.

We are gonna need more info.
Yes, it had some players. Not much because (i think) it was a new game.

I know the info i gave isn't very precise but it's the only things i can remember...

I think the mobs were always... kinda like dinos, can't tell if there were other kinds of mobs because i didn't advance too much, i only played like 2 hours so my description should be of the first maps of the game. That could help find the name's game.

Nov 8, 2020
Dungeons And Dragons Online?

Did it have a theme easy to figure out? Lord Of The rings? Elders Scrolls Online? Conan?
No, it's not Dungeons and Dragons :(.

Nope, i can't remember the music. Only sound i remember is the splashing o when you step on the water in the ''dungeons'' (Not sure if call it dungeon, it was a map of mission to kill some mission mobs...)