[SOLVED] Im selling everything

Jighost

Honorable
Jun 14, 2015
www.twitch.tv
I decided to sell my parts so I can buy 3080
I currently have ryzen 5 3600
can some one tell what good processor from ryzen I should buy , to match with the new 3080 I was thinking about the 7 3700x is it a good choice?

Solution
Your problem is most likely because the 1660s is not a terribly fast card, compared to say a faster 2070s, much less the upcoming RTX 3000 series cards. Check your GPU usage, when not streaming. I would bet you are pushing pretty close to full utilization, in that title. That would cause a peformance loss, when streaming. Your graphics settings are set too high, for that card when streaming, would be my guess as to why you are dropping frames like that.

Jighost

Honorable
Jun 14, 2015
www.twitch.tv
You shouldn't really be having issues, with streaming, with the 1660s unless you have something set wrong, in OBS, or your graphics settings are set too high.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYOWEyyDcb8
to be honest with you I watched every single video on how to prevent framesdrop ou lags during stream but it still happen Idk why I normally average 120 fps on warzone
low settings , but when I stream Its between 80-90
I dont think im supposed to lose that much

I decided to sell my parts so I can buy 3080
I currently have ryzen 5 3600
can some one tell what good processor from ryzen I should buy , to match with the new 3080 I was thinking about the 7 3700x is it a good choice?

Wait.

It's a matter of drivers and how NVIDIA wrote them to be used. No one knows for sure how the new cards will work with the various configurations.

Reactions: Phaaze88

logainofhades

Titan
Your problem is most likely because the 1660s is not a terribly fast card, compared to say a faster 2070s, much less the upcoming RTX 3000 series cards. Check your GPU usage, when not streaming. I would bet you are pushing pretty close to full utilization, in that title. That would cause a peformance loss, when streaming. Your graphics settings are set too high, for that card when streaming, would be my guess as to why you are dropping frames like that.

Reactions: Jighost
Solution