Im seriously dumb so I ask the community;)

Oct 18, 2018
So im buying a Hp elite 8000 which has a core i2 duo E8400 proccesor. but im not sure if this graphics card im etting will fit. Its a MSI gaming GeForce GT 710 low profile graphics card. I have 2 questions.Will it fit into the SFF pc and will it run csgo? (i really do love a game of csgo):v

Solution
according to :
Here are the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive system requirements (minimum)

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 processor or better
RAM: 2 GB, OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP
VIDEO CARD: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
PIXEL SHADER: 3.0 VERTEX SHADER: 3.0 DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 256 MB

your PC is good enough and the video card will manage , the last question will it fit the SFF case, in theory the low profile card should...

as I learned not all SFF cases are made the same I have a Dell SFF and the video card GT 710 LP is too wide because dell has the video card pcie slot closest to the case... to force you to buy their spec'ed out version...
according to :
Here are the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive system requirements (minimum)

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 processor or better
RAM: 2 GB, OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP
VIDEO CARD: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
PIXEL SHADER: 3.0 VERTEX SHADER: 3.0 DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 256 MB

your PC is good enough and the video card will manage , the last question will it fit the SFF case, in theory the low profile card should...

as I learned not all SFF cases are made the same I have a Dell SFF and the video card GT 710 LP is too wide because dell has the video card pcie slot closest to the case... to force you to buy their spec'ed out version of the video card that will fit in the case.

I would search for HP 8000 and video cards known to fit, if your lucky that card will be mentioned a lot if not then I would be doubtful it does.,

Solution
Oct 18, 2018

Thank you . BUt can you help me find a graphics card that will fit?

On the HP 8000 elite SFF case the low profile versions of the GT 1030, GTX 1050,1050ti will fit your case. There's a video that shows installing a 1050ti in that case if you want to find out.
I worked with Dell SFF PCs an they had similar low power output PSUs(250W) and I can assure you that a 1050/1050ti will work without issues.
For CSGO though you'll be CPU bound by that dual core, so getting a better GPU won't help that much.
I would go for a GT 1030 or even a 1050 instead of the 710 ... that's too slow of a GPU.

Oct 18, 2018

eh heh..... im really on a tight budhet...ehheheheheh...yea..huuuuuu... some thing... cheap?

Oct 18, 2018

oh wow thanks. Im a 11 year old kid that likes gaming. Thats why im on a budget.OH, and also i found this graphics card.Gigabyte 2GB RAM Video Graphics Cards GV-N710D3-2GL REV2.0.