Question Im struggling

Selathiel

Honorable
Dec 30, 2016
I am struggling to figure out what is wrong with my pc, I have a build almost near identical from what I can tell to benchmarks I have seen and I am not getting nearly the frames I see in the benchmarks. My gpu and cpu arent even hitting 50% in games like warzone or battlefield5 which from what I understand shouldnt be happening?

Selathiel

Honorable
Dec 30, 2016
I am struggling to figure out what is wrong with my pc, I have a build almost near identical from what I can tell to benchmarks I have seen and I am not getting nearly the frames I see in the benchmarks. My gpu and cpu arent even hitting 50% in games like warzone or battlefield5 which from what I understand shouldnt be happening? I made the same post in another section but I just really need help understanding what is wrong.

Lutfij

Titan
Stick to one thread unless you want to give the community and yourself spaghetti brains.

Considering that this is a thread of troubleshooting nature, please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the BIOS version for your motherboard. is the issue you speak of, happening on other titles as well?

Selathiel

Honorable
Dec 30, 2016
Apologies for the two posts, I just really wanna figure out what I'm doing wrong with it.

CPU: ryzen 5600x
Motherboard: asus x570 plus
Ram: 2x8 lpx vengeance 3600mhz
SSD/HDD: 2tb 970 evo plus
GPU: 6700 non xt version
PSU: segotep 750w gold
Chassis: corsair 4000d airflow

As for other games it runs ark at 250 frames and rust at 150 but struggles with warzone or bf5, I also tried lost ark and ff14 and got 55 on lost ark and 58 on ff14 though ff14 is frame capped but I'd think that it would be a consistent 60 frames though the 58 don't bother me on ff14. I just don't see why I'm not getting the same frames as I see on benchmarks, im not getting thermal throttled either since my cpu temps have only ever gone hp to 55 max with my gpu hitting 65ish

Selathiel

Honorable
Dec 30, 2016
Did you enable DOCP, for your ram? Ensure they are in the correct slots, per your motherboard manual? Bios up to date? Latest drivers from AMD?
I'm not sure what docp is but yes they are in the correct slots and my bios is up to date except for a beta version that I read wasn't worth using, I also have the latest amd drivers as well. I even reinstalled them with ddu, after re-installing them I tried warzone and moved the quality preset to ultra and got the same amount of frames I had before with some settings turned off or lowered which confused me

TRENDING THREADS