Question I'm stuck booting in to bios

Jul 31, 2024
Hi,

I just updated all components in my PC except the HDD and SSD because i was getting 3-5 second freezes and monitors (four) turning off multiple times a day and I didn't know what was causing the issue. I now have msi b650 tomahawk wifi, ryzen 7 7800x3d, rtx 4060 - i also changed the power supply. i flashed the bios and it worked as i can see the version in the bios but when i turn the pc on it auto loads in to the bios and when i leave it returns straight to the bios.

I don't think the HDD is faulty, although I can't be certain but it is showing as detected in the bios and I changed the sata cable just in case. My boot sequence is listing my HDD as #1. I have read as much as I can on the internet and this forum but I haven't found anything that solves my issue. I didn't change the HDD because I didn't want to lose everything I have saved.

Does anyone have any advice on how to resolve this issue please? I believe the OS (Windows 10) is on the HDD but without being able boot I can't confirm

B650 Tomahawk WiFi
Ryzen 7 7800x3d
GeForce RTX 4060 Gaming
Corsair Vengeance 2x16gb 3000mhz CL30
Seagate Barracuda 2TB
Samsung 870 VO 500GB
Corsair RM1000x

Last edited: