I'm thinking of a triple monitor setup

Praeceps

Honorable
Sep 24, 2013
Hey I'm thinking of a triple monitor setup, I would like it to be in the 22" to 23" and 1080p range as I have limited space on my desk. It is 48" wide.
This will be mainly used for racing games/simulators
After some looking I found this monitor: AOC I2267FWH 22" IPS Monitor
What do you think of the brand though?
Or would you recommend any other monitors?

Solution
I'm using AOC I2353PH 23". The colors are very nice, I've had guests commenting about the good picture.
At the time wanted a thin monitor with IPS matrix. It is very slim, to the point that I have to be careful when moving it.
Have some doubts about the durability though - it is a bit flimsy and two dead pixels after 1.5 year only.
For my next monitor I'd also go with Dell, used several at work and home. They have good picture, and are very durable.
The looks are not fancy like the AOC but the Dells last forever :)
My previous Dell went to my niece when I switched to FullHD, still working good - after 8 years of active use.

MineAheadTV

Reputable
May 22, 2014
I can second the notion of checking monitors out in store before buying. Also, it's a good idea to make sure your computer is up to the task of running 3 monitors. From your post it sounded like you would be using surround or something similar, which can take some more hefty specs if you don't want to lower the resolution/lower the detail/have bad framerates. I'm running 3 monitors on a 3gb 660 and it usually can barely handle running games in surround. It's an older card though, so if you have something better than that our the games you want to play are older you should be fine.

Also, 3 monitors is amazing for productivity as well as gaming. You'll love it!

I'm using AOC I2353PH 23". The colors are very nice, I've had guests commenting about the good picture.
At the time wanted a thin monitor with IPS matrix. It is very slim, to the point that I have to be careful when moving it.
Have some doubts about the durability though - it is a bit flimsy and two dead pixels after 1.5 year only.
For my next monitor I'd also go with Dell, used several at work and home. They have good picture, and are very durable.
The looks are not fancy like the AOC but the Dells last forever :)
My previous Dell went to my niece when I switched to FullHD, still working good - after 8 years of active use.

Solution