Question I'm thinking to buy a Gigabyte graphic card of nvidia geforce gt 710 2gb DDR3?

Dheeraj_kirdanti

Reputable
Feb 21, 2019
+ *Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7600 @ 3.06Hz
*Installed RAM 4GB
*64 Bit system
*Using An Intel G41 Chipset
Or Can you Please Suggest a graphic card below 5000???

DSzymborski

Titan
I'm assuming this is India? The question is what you want an upgrade to accomplish. If you have a basic office desktop and you just need to be able to see the desktop, then a GT 710 is useful. If you're wanting to play games or something with a new GPU, this won't be adequate. Considering the age of the motherboard, your best option may be to find a used 750 Ti somewhere that doesn't need a supplementary power connector.

Dheeraj_kirdanti

Reputable
Feb 21, 2019
I'm assuming this is India? The question is what you want an upgrade to accomplish. If you have a basic office desktop and you just need to be able to see the desktop, then a GT 710 is useful. If you're wanting to play games or something with a new GPU, this won't be adequate. Considering the age of the motherboard, your best option may be to find a used 750 Ti somewhere that doesn't need a supplementary power connector.

A type of upgrade but just for games... Till now call of duty 4 MW and battlefeild Bad Company 2 were running good.... I just want to Play some advanced games like Black ops 1 & 2, Battlefield 1 or 3, Or something like them. I don't even know the games which we can play on that graphic card. All I have seen were some videos on youtube playing Gta V, Battlefield 3 and COD Ghosts. So I thought to buy it.

DSzymborski

Titan
How Much will it cost?? I have 3.5k in hand now... And I don't believe my vendor as he just want to sale a product...

Hard to say, I don't know the secondary market in India. Your PC is old enough that there isn't guaranteed compatibility with newer GPUs that require UEFI rather than BIOS. Any 750 Tis around are likely going to be used rather than new.

Reactions: Dheeraj_kirdanti