[SOLVED] I'm tired of MSI.

erlune

Commendable
Jul 30, 2018
i have a msi b360 gaming plus mobo. when i update bios everything goes wrong. last year, when i updated it to latest version i couldnt open xmp option and yesterday, when i updated to latest version i couldnt open my pc. it gave bsod(inaccessible boot device). in bios there is a option named Windows 10 WHQL Support. when i opened it i cannot restart my pc. it freeze in black screen. if i buy a motherboard later it wouldnt be MSI.

Solution
i have a msi b360 gaming plus mobo. when i update bios everything goes wrong. last year, when i updated it to latest version i couldnt open xmp option and yesterday, when i updated to latest version i couldnt open my pc. it gave bsod(inaccessible boot device). in bios there is a option named Windows 10 WHQL Support. when i opened it i cannot restart my pc. it freeze in black screen. if i buy a motherboard later it wouldnt be MSI.
Why are you updating the bios, did you have issues that you needed to fix? Routine bios updates are not a good idea because as you see they often cause issues if not done to fix anything. That said, I tend to buy ASUS and Gigabyte boards.

RealBeast

Titan
Why are you updating the bios, did you have issues that you needed to fix? Routine bios updates are not a good idea because as you see they often cause issues if not done to fix anything. That said, I tend to buy ASUS and Gigabyte boards.

Solution