I'm torn between PC cases!!!

N00b1

Reputable
Oct 26, 2014
Hello everyone, I've finally completed my build and need the ultimate case to glorify my components. However there are so many VARIETY'S and CHOICES. I've narrowed it down between the Phanteks enthoo luxe, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, NZXT PHAntom 820, and Corsair 760t. Which case is the best/biggest of them all? I needed a case with a nice side panel window and it had to be GIGANTIC. Personally, I'm going for the luxe since I have enough at the moment, but still not enough to but the 820 or Primo. I heard the Primo is as big as the 900d and yet cheaper! So should I get that or is the Enthoo Luxe huge as well? I plan on water cooling my cpu and need lots of case fan mounts and nice flashy led lights. Please help me! Is there any case out there better than these under 200 dollars? Thanks so much!

Solution
Yes to all your questions. The Enthoo is more subtle to look at than a NZXT case but is still very pleasing to the eyes. The Enthoo will have plenty of room.
Honestly out of those cases I'd go with Phanteks Enthoo Luxe. I almost went this route when I bought my new case.

The primo has that stupid door over the optical bays. The latches on those always break. Not to mention I don't like having to open the cover everytime I want to put a DVD in.

In my opinion the Phantom 820 just looks ugly / chinsy. Too much plastic. It's not impressive to look at it. Not to mention the window is small compared to the Phanteks you listed.

As for the Corsair, I've used two Corsair cases and both times they were way too flimsy for as much as they charge. If I am going to pay for a "nicer" case, I don't want flimsy side panels and such. The 760 I would hope wouldn't be like that for that price, but my previous experiences make me shy away from Corsair choices.

Feb 15, 2015
I just got a Phantom 530, and it is phenomenal in workmanship and detail, bordering on the obsessive. Lets put it this way: they paint each piece before they are riveted / screwed together.

The 530 is BIG, but the 630 Phantom Ultra-Tower is a monster- I bet the sucker echos when you talk into it, so I can't imagine that 820. Is this to be a part-time apartment?

;)

I've had many cases in my 50+ years, but I've never been so impressed as with this Phantom.

IamTimTech

Admirable
Oct 13, 2014

Do you have any experience with the Enthoo cases? A lot of time and effort went into them as well. It would be nice to get perspective from someone who has worked with both. I only have ever dealt with the Enthoos never really NZXT.

N00b1

Reputable
Oct 26, 2014
Thank you guys so much for your helpful answers! However is the Enthoo luxe glorious to look at? Is it big enough to accommodate sli Gigabyte GTX 970' as well as Corsair h110, multiple case fans/led strips, AND STILL HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE LEFT!? Thank you

(Also I feel like the Phantom Series are too plastic/glossy for me, and the Phantom 410 is a mid-tower)