Question I'm trying to decide if the PC I'm buying is worth it and is a Good PC, any help would be really nice.

Jul 9, 2019
What kind of expectation do you have for it? as in, what do you want to use it for and what kind of graphical settings are you hoping for?
Anything around 60-80FPS on Medium-High settings with good graphics would be good for me. The games I'm mainly planning to play is GTA V, Universe Sandbox 2, Minecraft, and ETC

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Anything around 60-80FPS on Medium-High settings with good graphics would be good for me. The games I'm mainly planning to play is GTA V, Universe Sandbox 2, Minecraft, and ETC
At 1080p I am assuming.

1050Ti is a budget friendly entry level gaming graphics card, so you might be OK for 60FPS @ 1080p at Medium settings, it will start struggling at higher graphical detail for games like GTA V.

Things like CS:GO, Minecraft etc will all run perfectly fine.
More graphically demanding games like GTA, Witcher, etc it will be better at lower/medium settings.

Jul 9, 2019
At 1080p I am assuming.

1050Ti is a budget friendly entry level gaming graphics card, so you might be OK for 60FPS @ 1080p at Medium settings, it will start struggling at higher graphical detail for games like GTA V.

More graphically demanding games like GTA, Witcher, etc it will be better at lower/medium settings.
So, it mostly meets my expectations and it runs good for some games and runs okay for other games. Some I'm assuming that it is a decent PC for my expectations and runs good for the games I'm getting for it and it's a decent purchase?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
So, it mostly meets my expectations and it runs good for some games and runs okay for other games. Some I'm assuming that it is a decent PC for my expectations and runs good for the games I'm getting for it and it's a decent purchase?
Well I can't say that, that's down to you.
I am UK based, but based on a quick lookup you can probably build the same PC with a good quality PSU for $600-ish. (You never know what PSU you get in these presold rigs).

It sounds like it will generally meet your expectations, as it is a more entry level gaming PC, so it won't do anything extravagant. So that's up to you really.

Jul 9, 2019
At 1080p I am assuming.

Sorry, but one more question. Would these specs be better than the other specs?
Processor: AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5 GHz / 4.1 GHz Turbo Unlocked
Motherboard:AM3+ 970 Chipset Gaming Motherboard
Graphics: Geforce GTX 1050 TI 4GB
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1866 MHz Gaming Memory
Hard Disk: 1TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive
Power Supply: 430 Watts
Operating System: Win10 Prol 64-bit

Sorry, but one more question. Would these specs be better than the other specs?
Processor: AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5 GHz / 4.1 GHz Turbo Unlocked
Motherboard:AM3+ 970 Chipset Gaming Motherboard
Graphics: Geforce GTX 1050 TI 4GB
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1866 MHz Gaming Memory
Hard Disk: 1TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive
Power Supply: 430 Watts
Operating System: Win10 Prol 64-bit
No, that is not better.

Jul 9, 2019
I just looked over the specs. Here's what you would end up paying building a functionally identical system yourself

PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
CPU | AMD - Ryzen 5 1400 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor | $139.99 @ Walmart
Motherboard | Gigabyte - GA-A320M-S2H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard | $59.99 @ Amazon
Memory | Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory | $54.99 @ Adorama
Storage | Hitachi - 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive | $38.99 @ Amazon
Video Card | MSI - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB Low Profile Video Card | $149.99 @ Newegg
Case | Cooler Master - MasterBox Q300L MicroATX Mini Tower Case | $42.00 @ B&H
Power Supply | Thermaltake - Smart 500 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply | $43.99 @ Amazon
| Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts |
| Total (before mail-in rebates) | $539.94
| Mail-in rebates | -$10.00
| Total | $529.94
| Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-10 00:04 EDT-0400 |

$278 Cheaper. If it were my money, I wouldn't do this, since even at this price I still think it's a bad value. Here's an alternative I threw together in PcPartPicker for you OP

PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
CPU | AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor | $139.89 @ OutletPC
Motherboard | Gigabyte - B450 AORUS M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard | $68.99 @ Newegg
Memory | G.Skill - Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory | $59.99 @ Newegg
Storage | Team - L5 LITE 3D 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | $76.99 @ Newegg
Video Card | MSI - Radeon RX 580 8 GB ARMOR OC Video Card | $159.99 @ Newegg
Case | Thermaltake - Versa H18 MicroATX Mini Tower Case | $34.99 @ Newegg
Power Supply | Corsair - VS 550 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply | $28.98 @ Newegg
| Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts |
| Total (before mail-in rebates) | $629.82
| Mail-in rebates | -$60.00
| Total | $569.82
| Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-10 00:13 EDT-0400 |

This is slightly more expensive than the previous build, but I believe offers a far better value for your money. And if that's too much, you could substitute the RX580 8GB for an RX570 4GB, pay less money and still come out on top performance wise. On top of that, you could spend the money you saved on a decent gaming monitor, like this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078P2XN9M/?tag=pcpapi-20, and even still be paying less than you would for the prebuilt you linked to.

Granted, you did say that what you wanted to do was play GTAV, Minecraft and the like at 60-80 FPS at good graphics settings.The prebuilt will do that, depending on what you define as "good" graphics. And you'll be able to finance the system, unlike if you built it yourself.

However, I would never in good conscience go out and recommend somebody go into debt leasing a system so that they could have less performance for more money sooner, rather than save up for a while and build something objectively better that will last far longer a little bit later. But I digress, it is your descision OP. Happy gaming, and try to save some money for buying the actual games themselves. There's nothing worse than building a shiny new system only to realize that you have no money left to actually play games on it.

TRENDING THREADS