[SOLVED] Im trying to find any wifi adapter for the asrock b450m pro4 motherboard

Solution
Or something like these,
Asus USB-AC56 USB 3.0 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter vs. TP-Link Archer T4U USB 3.0 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter vs. BrosTrend AC3 USB 3.0 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter - PCPartPicker
personally used the TP-Link and did good for me. Make sure you download drivers for the revision of the card you get,can be V1.0 think up to V3.0.

I would pick something with an antenna that can be moved around,moving the antenna/stick just a little bit can already make a nice difference in performance.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Or something like these,
Asus USB-AC56 USB 3.0 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter vs. TP-Link Archer T4U USB 3.0 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter vs. BrosTrend AC3 USB 3.0 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter - PCPartPicker
personally used the TP-Link and did good for me. Make sure you download drivers for the revision of the card you get,can be V1.0 think up to V3.0.

I would pick something with an antenna that can be moved around,moving the antenna/stick just a little bit can already make a nice difference in performance.

Solution