im using intel core i5 2.8ghz and nvidia gt 240. i want to change my graphic card using gtx 750 ti strix oc asus is it okay to

vmart

Commendable
Jul 31, 2016
i'm using intel core i5 2.8ghz and nvidia gt 240. i want to change my graphic card using gtx 750 ti strix oc asus is it okay to running for my computer? 8gb ram that i used, and its used for playing games

Solution
In my opinion don't go anything below a 9xx series on a GPU from Nvidia, most games these days are asking alot graphics wise (and it'll future prep your system). I personally recommend a 970. Like Aladdad said, you need to check your PSU as well. Also what is your mobo? If you plan on still getting a 750 ti you'll still need to check your mobo and PSU.

Flacker

Commendable
Jun 27, 2016
In my opinion don't go anything below a 9xx series on a GPU from Nvidia, most games these days are asking alot graphics wise (and it'll future prep your system). I personally recommend a 970. Like Aladdad said, you need to check your PSU as well. Also what is your mobo? If you plan on still getting a 750 ti you'll still need to check your mobo and PSU.

Solution