[SOLVED] Im using one hard drive and it works well, today i wanted to add my new hard drive, it says Missing operating system

MarkLIm

Prominent
Jun 20, 2020
I did try the BIOS thing where u boot the drive that has windows, it still says Missing operating system

Solution
I did try the BIOS thing where u boot the drive that has windows, it still says Missing operating system
Impossible,unless the old disk decided to break just when you tried to connect the new disk.
Selecting the old disk in bios or in boot menu should guarantee you a boot into windows.

You could also try connecting the old (windows) disk to a smaller number sata port since the bios goes through sata ports numerically.
Impossible,unless the old disk decided to break just when you tried to connect the new disk.
Selecting the old disk in bios or in boot menu should guarantee you a boot into windows.

You could also try connecting the old (windows) disk to a smaller number sata port since the bios goes through sata ports numerically.

Reactions: MarkLIm
Solution