[SOLVED] I'm worried about getting Cooler Master MWE V2 BRONZE for an RX 580 4gb ?

Nov 17, 2020
Hi there,

Cooler Master MWE BRONZE 80+
I've done a good research on that psu and unfortunately found a bad things on it, It is really worth to get? especially the V2 whose I'm worried about. includes a few issues. It's the last part in the store that is in stock please I don't wanna mess up the whole specs

MY SPEC:
CPU: Intel core i7-2600
RAM: 8GB 1600hz ddr3
GPU: Asus dual series RX 580 4GB

Thx

Solution

Budget? There are better power supplies than the MWE, also 650 is a bit overkill for that config unless you're planning on upgrading everything else in the future, if so the MWE won't cut it for high end parts so you'd be better buying something with less wattage for those parts or a midrange PSU if you're upgrading to something not too extreme.

carocuore

Respectable
Jan 24, 2021

Budget? There are better power supplies than the MWE, also 650 is a bit overkill for that config unless you're planning on upgrading everything else in the future, if so the MWE won't cut it for high end parts so you'd be better buying something with less wattage for those parts or a midrange PSU if you're upgrading to something not too extreme.

Solution