[SOLVED] Immediate BSOD, assuming fault is with a hardware component

Feb 3, 2019
I have a BSOD that does not give any codes just says WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and only once got a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION that occurred during safe mode. I have managed to change the dump to a small file but the computer crashes at boot 99% of time. I mainly get a BSOD before I can even finish typing in the password, it crashes too fast for me to download a bluescreenviewer let alone even view it if I somehow managed too get the viewer. It is an Alienware operating on windows 10, I am able to access BIOS through alienware and run a preboot diagnostics which shows a pass on everything. I have enabled performance fans incase things were getting to hot but still getting BSOD. Everytime I try to run safe mode istill get bsod, I've tried to remove recent updates from boot menu but still get a BSOD. No new downloads recently. I'm assuming there is a hardware issue but I would like to determine which for certain.

Alienware 15 R2
Intel i7-6700hq running at 2.60 ghz

Solution
A Windows problem caused by a corrupted sector or cluster of sectors wouldn't necessairly show up in the Alienware problem issues if I'm guessing right.

Start off by removing the hard disk and slave it to another Windows machine to run Checkdisk with the /r switch to fix any errors it finds.
A Windows problem caused by a corrupted sector or cluster of sectors wouldn't necessairly show up in the Alienware problem issues if I'm guessing right.

Start off by removing the hard disk and slave it to another Windows machine to run Checkdisk with the /r switch to fix any errors it finds.

Solution