Question Immediately my PC turn off for 3 sec then turn on and stuck on motherboard logo

Jan 29, 2020
Hey,
When I turn off my computer it turns off for 2-3 seconds and then turns on again and sticks to the first screen
Any help?

Jan 29, 2020
full system spec? include make and model of the psu

new build or was working system?
The pc worked great, i think there was a power outage, it probably affected something

I dont really remember the system spec thats why i write what i can see when i open the computer box or remember

gpu - msi radeon r9 290
mother board - gigabyte ga-h81m-hd3
cpu - i dont really remember something gen 4
spu - seasonic 600w here -> View: https://imgur.com/a/U7pRj9M

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Dear Sir/Madam: Please clean out your PC. That dust buildup(is that fur?) is terrible.
I wouldn't be surprised if your cpu cooler, case fans, gpu, and psu were all clogged with dust.
Get some compressed air cans - which you'll use on the gpu, psu, and cpu cooler, grab a lint-free hand towel, take the PC outside and clean it.

Jan 29, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam: Please clean out your PC. That dust buildup(is that fur?) is terrible.
I wouldn't be surprised if your cpu cooler, case fans, gpu, and psu were all clogged with dust.
Get some compressed air cans - which you'll use on the gpu, psu, and cpu cooler, grab a lint-free hand towel, take the PC outside and clean it.
the truth is, my computer is pretty clean, its just a buildup of dust in the corners
in any case, this is certainly not the problem