[SOLVED] Improve my list of parts or approve it.

DutchFellah

Reputable
Sep 26, 2019
Hey, couple things to add: I don't stream or edit, I just want to game on it, and internet and stuff obviously. I also would like to stay around this price range.
Since I wont't be overclocking I'm not sure if I even need a z490 board or if this one is good but let me know if you see something I should avoid.

CPU: I7-10700
CPU COOLER: Hyper 212 Evo RGB Black (I'm not planning on overclocking)
GPU: Probably going to wait for next gen because everything is 1000+ and ill get like a used rx580 for the time being.
Motherboard: MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
RAM: Corsair DDR4 Vengeance Pro 2x8GB 3200
SSD: Kingston A2000 1TB
CASE: Thermaltake View 23 TG ARGB Sync Midi Tower
PSU: Corsair TX750M V2

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Hey, couple things to add: I don't stream or edit, I just want to game on it, and internet and stuff obviously. I also would like to stay around this price range.
Since I wont't be overclocking I'm not sure if I even need a z490 board or if this one is good but let me know if you see something I should avoid.

GPU: Probably going to wait for next gen because everything is 1000+ and ill get like a used rx580 for the time being.
You can change your board to a B560 in order...

You can change your board to a B560 in order to save money.

Solution