[SOLVED] Improving the sound and Picture quality of a TV

diliptimblo

Reputable
Oct 29, 2018
We want to install a digital signal processor to improve the sound quality of a TV. We would also like to improve the picture quality. Please guide us how.

Solution
Nothing you can do for picture quality except buy a better TV. If your speaker is the Naim Mu-so V1, you already have a very fancy sound-bar. I guess you can buy an external DAC and use the TV optical out fed into that and connect the DAC to the sound bar, but that is probably not worth the cost. Another option is go get a real speaker setup with a receiver, would likely sound better than the soundbar. Your biggest quality issue is the YouTube content, you are limited to what you are feeding into the TV and speaker.

Lutfij

Titan
First off, what is the make and model of your TV? How are you connected to your TV? What is your audio equipment? What sort of content are you viewing? If you have content that is bad in quality, both audio and video wise, then there's no point in dropping money on signal processors or their ilk that are advertised to give you a better experience.

diliptimblo

Reputable
Oct 29, 2018
First off, what is the make and model of your TV? How are you connected to your TV? What is your audio equipment? What sort of content are you viewing? If you have content that is bad in quality, both audio and video wise, then there's no point in dropping money on signal processors or their ilk that are advertised to give you a better experience.
To answer your questions,
Make and model of TV: The make of the TV is TCL. Model no. L65P2MUS Android M 4K UHD smart TV.
How I am connected to my TV: For cable, I am connected through cable. And for apps, such as YouTube, I am connected Internet.
Audio Equipment: Muso 450 Watts Blue tooth speaker
Content I view: On YouTube, I view Ballet, Orchestra, Opera, Hindi movies and songs and sundry videos on travel and food.
Quality of Content: The incoming signal is surely pretty good as cable network and the Internet are functioning very well. Please guide us.

Nothing you can do for picture quality except buy a better TV. If your speaker is the Naim Mu-so V1, you already have a very fancy sound-bar. I guess you can buy an external DAC and use the TV optical out fed into that and connect the DAC to the sound bar, but that is probably not worth the cost. Another option is go get a real speaker setup with a receiver, would likely sound better than the soundbar. Your biggest quality issue is the YouTube content, you are limited to what you are feeding into the TV and speaker.

Solution