Question In-game stutter

Sep 1, 2022
Operating System
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i3 9100 @ 3.60GHz 50 °C
Coffee Lake 14nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Single-Channel DDR4 @ 1196MHz (17-17-17-39)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME H310M-R R2.0 (LGA1151) 37 °C
Graphics
PHL 223V5 (1920x1080@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (Gigabyte) 37 °C
Storage
223GB Apacer AS340 240GB (SATA (SSD)) 33 °C
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
High Definition Audio Device

Hello everyone. I've had this issue for years now, to be honest. My games run on 60 FPS, but I get frequent stutter/lag, not sure what exactly it is. Some games work okay, some lag on mouse rotation for a while, then stop, then after a few seconds it repeats itself. I've tried playing on HDD, SSD, still the same issue. Tried lowering the mouse DPI, CPU usage was lower, but the lag was still there. Try both Windows 11 and 10, fully updated, with the latest GPU drivers, DirectX and VisualC++ installed, as well as NET Framework. What I did notice however is less lag on Windows 11, 'cause of the GPU Latency update. I'm out of options and it's been years since I last played the games properly. Please help out a fellow gamer. I'll provide all the answers you need, video proof as well if needed.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Speccy tends to not have your PSU's information, With that said, please include the age of the unit apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?

Try both Windows 11 and 10, fully updated
Where did you source the installers for your OSes?

My games run on 60 FPS, but I get frequent stutter/lag, not sure what exactly it is. Some games work okay, some lag on mouse rotation for a while, then stop, then after a few seconds it repeats itself.
Names to the games?

Sep 1, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Speccy tends to not have your PSU's information, With that said, please include the age of the unit apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?

Try both Windows 11 and 10, fully updated
Where did you source the installers for your OSes?

My games run on 60 FPS, but I get frequent stutter/lag, not sure what exactly it is. Some games work okay, some lag on mouse rotation for a while, then stop, then after a few seconds it repeats itself.
Names to the games?
Thank you for the warm welcome. IG-MAX IG-4560 560W, it's like 3 months old. Latest BIOS version, 2208, updated it as soon as I bought the PC, to unlock the Turbo Mode for CPU. I downloaded the Windows directly from Microsoft, installed it with Rufus. All games have this issue, some less, some more. Amazing Spider-Man for example is unplayable, Witcher 3 as well, frequent stutter in AC4 as well.

Operating System
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i3 9100 @ 3.60GHz 50 °C
Coffee Lake 14nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Single-Channel DDR4 @ 1196MHz (17-17-17-39)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME H310M-R R2.0 (LGA1151) 37 °C
Graphics
PHL 223V5 (1920x1080@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (Gigabyte) 37 °C
Storage
223GB Apacer AS340 240GB (SATA (SSD)) 33 °C
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
High Definition Audio Device

Hello everyone. I've had this issue for years now, to be honest. My games run on 60 FPS, but I get frequent stutter/lag, not sure what exactly it is. Some games work okay, some lag on mouse rotation for a while, then stop, then after a few seconds it repeats itself. I've tried playing on HDD, SSD, still the same issue. Tried lowering the mouse DPI, CPU usage was lower, but the lag was still there. Try both Windows 11 and 10, fully updated, with the latest GPU drivers, DirectX and VisualC++ installed, as well as NET Framework. What I did notice however is less lag on Windows 11, 'cause of the GPU Latency update. I'm out of options and it's been years since I last played the games properly. Please help out a fellow gamer. I'll provide all the answers you need, video proof as well if needed.
Cpu....with 4c/4t that's not going to game very well.

Ram.....8GB and single channel won't game very well.
2x8GB and dual channel might help move things along.