[SOLVED] In need for a new pair of Headphones , something that can beat the pc350SE 2015 in mic and audio quality

e4r33d

Reputable
Jan 7, 2016
I think its time to put to rest my Sennheiser's PC350SE 2015 after almost 5 years of service . Im looking for something that can beat these headphones in microfone and audio quality . They sound amazing stil and the mic is just great . But i want a upgrade .

I do game a lot , but not competitive at all .

Solution
There is really no way to know what an upgrade to you wold be, especially since you think they sound and work good. You can try a high end separate mic and just pick some higher end headphones to try. https://www.podcastinsights.com/best-computer-microphones/

It's not easy to go from something you like and is a good product to something "better" because better in headphones and some other things is all personal preference. If you had Beats or some $20 cheapo set, then that is easy to upgrade. From a set you already like, you just need to try out a bunch of things to see what you end up liking. Headphones, and audio in general, is a near endless hole of trying things, once you start digging you will tend to try to dig deeper...
There is really no way to know what an upgrade to you wold be, especially since you think they sound and work good. You can try a high end separate mic and just pick some higher end headphones to try. https://www.podcastinsights.com/best-computer-microphones/

It's not easy to go from something you like and is a good product to something "better" because better in headphones and some other things is all personal preference. If you had Beats or some $20 cheapo set, then that is easy to upgrade. From a set you already like, you just need to try out a bunch of things to see what you end up liking. Headphones, and audio in general, is a near endless hole of trying things, once you start digging you will tend to try to dig deeper and deeper rather than climb out LOL Same thing with mechanical keyboard hobby, sometimes I wish I never touched either one of those, I'd have a spare $1,000 lying around now hehe.

Last edited:
Solution