[SOLVED] In need of a new headset

DanteKid

Reputable
Jun 29, 2019
I have been using the same headset for 2 years, it is a 35$ Scorpio headset. The pads are hard and uncomfortable, after 3 hours of use my small in size years hurt so I have to take a break. The headset however compensates in decent sound and microphone quality. Unfortunately or fortunately the sound isn't working on one side if I don't position the cable just the right wqy and the USB stopped working so the microphone is gone too. I play games in which sound matters a lot so I was finally thinking about getting a new one. I am still in school so there is no way I can afford anything fancy. I was thinking about getting an Asus Cerberus V2 Red which is about 60$. All the reviews online say it's a very comfortable headset with decent sound besides bass (which I don't really need). Though I fear that these reviews won't relate to me so I am asking you guys gor help. Maybe any of you use it or have used it can tell me how it actually is or recommed somthing in the same price range. Most important for me is for a headset to be comfortable, have somewhat decent noise cancellation, surround and a microphone.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post

DanteKid

Reputable
Jun 29, 2019
I already use a Kingston combo:
I am still ok with different color, but I live in Eastern Europe so most stuff from Amazon doesn't arrive here. The shops here rise the price for PCs components by 30%. For some reason though this headset I am thinking of buying is the same price as it is in every other shop.