In need of a new mouse, any suggestions?

burstfyre20

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2012
I am aware that wireless and gaming don't mix but when it comes gaming on the go, well, you make do. Preferably, I'd use my Razor Deathadder but the cable is pretty long and would get caught on everything so I need a new wireless mouse, my current one is barely hanging on. What do I want on it, well, I'd like to be durable, a comfortable size, not too many buttons but five buttons like the deathadder would be real nice for like tactical equipment and last a good response time. My laptop's display is 17" at 1360x768, or something like that. I play a good mix of games, alternating between controller and keyboard and mouse depending on what feels more comfortable. Budget, no more than $60 but between $20~30 would be great.

Rom Hook

Reputable
Apr 16, 2015
I'm currently using Etekcity Scroll M910 which is 60° vertical. Very comfortable and ergonomic but you'd have to get used to its shape. The only thing I don't like about it is that the sensor has prediction. Also I had to look for a third party software to customize the buttons since it doesn't come with driver software. As for it's response time, I personally don't feel any input lag.