In need of an Expert Opinion for a computer related issue.

Grumpy_Gecko

Reputable
Oct 8, 2014
Hi,

I have been learning to build a computer with my dad recently and bought all the parts and put it together and it would play everything just fine. Then I tried playing a game called The Forest which is still in alpha (I don't know if the game is the problem which is why i'm telling you) and the fans in my computer got really loud and I just ignored it because I've been told that sometimes the fans get louder when your computer is working harder, and it completely died. Now I took everything but the Mobo, Psu and Cpu out and the light for the mobo would turn on but the screen that displays the number that tells you what the problem is wouldn't turn on and the computer just won't start. I've sent those 3 parts back for an RMA just to hedge my bets, but I was hoping someone could tell me what they think.

My specs are:

Sapphire R9 270X "Toxic"
Asus A88X-Pro
Antec NEOeco 620W
Corsair Vengeance 8gb ddr3 2133
AMD A8-6600K Richland Quad-Core 3.9GHz

And I took out the fan on the cpu and replaced it with ARCTIC Freezer A11 CPU Cooler because I heard the stock cooler was trash.

Thank you for reading and for your thought(s)

Edit: Also I was wondering if anyone could just tell me if I have enough wattage?

parik

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
trying not taking out the ram too while testing the mobo.i dont know why they just crashed.i downloaded the forest too ,it did not work and luckily it did not crah the computer.and yeah the stock fans are trash.