In need of help

Goaterino

Commendable
Oct 2, 2016
Okay i am completely torn with my pc at this point... I log into windows and it is just a black screen, it will take a full night for it to load to the desktop. Once it was on the desktop i cannot do anything it just freezes and nothing works when i right click or hover over something nothing happens, it doesn't even say its not responding.
I have tried:
-Testing each RAM stick.
-Putting the hard drive into my friends pc as a non bootable drive and i can load games/pictures or anything at a normal speed.
-Unplugging everything and putting it back together, also cleaning ports.
-Tried checking the disk for errors.
-Using the windows troubleshooter.
-Tried safe booting.
I am at wits end with this at the moment, i just bought a new hdd to try and see if it will do anything but unfortunatly i don't have my product key. Please help...

Solution
What Windows troubleshooter did you use? One from a USB/DVD? If that cant fix it and you cant do anything while inside there isnt much you can do except reinstall your OS :/
You dont need a product key to install. You just need it for certain features etc, plus can transfer in when inside Windows if you only plan on using it on one system. There doesn't seem to be any logical reason for the problems you are having tho as you seem to have tried most things. Was Windows originally working ok? If it was, I'd suggest some kind of system or OS corruption. Even malware maybe.

Goaterino

Commendable
Oct 2, 2016

Goaterino

Commendable
Oct 2, 2016

I am 99.99% sure i do not have a virus, i did not download anything prior to this happening it just happened. I can access the drive through another pc without anything going wrong also.