May 16, 2019
I currently have the corsair glaive and honestly, it wasn't that bad when I got it but for some reason, I don't like it and never have. i have pretty big hands and the mouse is honestly pathetic, i try edit videos with it and game with it but it's not possible because the mouse is so small and uncomfortable and just makes me feel like i need to take a break every 20 minutes.

I spend most of my days recording and editing then maybe 25% of my day gaming casually, not competitively.

Do you know a mouse that would be good? Or if you want you can send me a gaming mouse + a productivity mouse I don't mind having 2 I just despise this mouse

May 16, 2019
I’ve been looking at different keyboard and mice however I don’t want to make the call without being sure it’s the right fit for me. I turn 16 in 3 months so I’m not the oldest person however my hands are really big and I don’t want to get a mouse that’s too small like my current Corsair Glaive.

I currently have a Corsair k95 and a Corsair glaive however the glaive is very small and the keyboard takes a lot of space that could be mouse space, I don’t use the macros which is the thing people buy the keyboard for.

Honestly I just want to ask what you would recommend I get, budget under 300 GBP for both, I really wanna enjoy my setup and play games freely

P.s. I spend every other day editing videos and on other days I game if that helps

(My hands are pretty thin and long not fat)

Ralston18

Titan
My advice is to go to as many stores or places that you can and literally go "hands on" with as many mice and keyboards as you can.

Home, friends, family, school, libraries, stores.... Actually use as many products as you can.

The keyboard and mouse sizing are both important in their own right. However, there is a lot to be said for ergonomics.

If you find a mouse and keyboard that you like, then look for reviews by professional reviewers and verified buyers.

Go to the manufacturer's websites. Read the User Guides/Manuals, FAQs, and Forums as available. Pay attention to both what is said and what is not said.

Read warranties - may or may not be of any help with the decision making.

Overall, you may discover that you need a bigger budget in order to have a suitable mouse and keyboard.

Do so if and as necessary. Think long term.

May 16, 2019
My advice is to go to as many stores or places that you can and literally go "hands on" with as many mice and keyboards as you can.

Home, friends, family, school, libraries, stores.... Actually use as many products as you can.

The keyboard and mouse sizing are both important in their own right. However, there is a lot to be said for ergonomics.

If you find a mouse and keyboard that you like, then look for reviews by professional reviewers and verified buyers.

Go to the manufacturer's websites. Read the User Guides/Manuals, FAQs, and Forums as available. Pay attention to both what is said and what is not said.

Read warranties - may or may not be of any help with the decision making.

Overall, you may discover that you need a bigger budget in order to have a suitable mouse and keyboard.

Do so if and as necessary. Think long term.
i don't know any places that offer hands on.

i was thinking of a razer blackwidow elite + a deathadder because I've tried a deathadder before and it fits really nicely and the keyboard is a good fit for my desk and hands.

my other choice was a logitech g pro keyboard + the logitech g pro wireless mouse but i dont know how that would fit but after looking at reviews it seems like it fits most people with similar hands as mine

out of the 2 which would you get

Ralston18

Titan
If you tried the razer and deathadder and found that "it fits really nicely...." that is a known factor.

Just reading that the Logitech "fits most people" may be okay but for you the actual fit is an unknown factor.

On the above two sentences alone I would get the razer and deathadder. Go with what is known.

Yet if there is still time and you are willing to look around a bit more - do so.

At least read some reviews and learn the pros and cons of the choices available.

May 16, 2019
If you tried the razer and deathadder and found that "it fits really nicely...." that is a known factor.

Just reading that the Logitech "fits most people" may be okay but for you the actual fit is an unknown factor.

On the above two sentences alone I would get the razer and deathadder. Go with what is known.

Yet if there is still time and you are willing to look around a bit more - do so.

At least read some reviews and learn the pros and cons of the choices available.
just because it fits doesnt mean i love it, the mouse feels amazing but i also have an mx master which honestly feels really nice and just from that im assuming most logitech products are that good

May 16, 2019
My hands are pretty big, they're 15cm x 10cm. I have a corsair glaive and it is incredibly uncomfortable. My hands are not fat they're pretty thin and I tend to hold my house in a claw grip, I'm trying my best to adapt to palm grip though.

I was looking at the DeathAdder Elite but I want my setup to be aesthetically pleasing, the Razer logo is really high profile and I don't know if it would fit in with my setup.

I'm being too picky if you know ANY mice that would fit well for my hand as well as look nice.

I was leaning towards the Logitech g pro wireless because I have the MX Master, use it for productivity, the shape is amazing and I can really rest on it and enjoy it, something similar would be best for me

Ralston18

Titan
There are always trade-offs to be made....

Right now I am using a Logitech MK320 combo wireless keyboard and mouse set. On sale for $25 (US)at Staples just a few weeks ago. Lots of good reviews.

Not quite as comfortable as the Microsoft keyboard/mouse combo sets I have purchased in the past. And the Logitech mouse seems a bit inconsistent with double clicking.

However, those MS sets were more expensive and the keyboard lettering wore off very fast. Frustrated younger family members and others who could not touch type.

So I decided to make the change based on subjective (comfort) and objective (price, availability) criteria. No perfect solution.

Curious as to how long the Logitech keyboard and mouse will really last. Hopefully for a few months at least. TBD.

In any case, to get back on track, you must decide the trade-offs (good, bad, indifferent) that are acceptable to you. Good life skill.

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
I have been using this model mouse for 20 years, there is no finer input device in my opinion. I'm 6'5" and I have monster hands. once you get used to moving your fingers instead of your arm you will fall in love.
cordless-trackman-wheel220.png

Logitech mouseman marble. everytime I loan my spare out, they buy one for themselves.

just because it fits doesnt mean i love it, the mouse feels amazing but i also have an mx master which honestly feels really nice and just from that im assuming most logitech products are that good

If you already have the Logitech MX, and you like it, why not just use that? Seems silly to be looking for another mouse when you already have one you like. Unless you are playing at pro gaming events, that mouse is fine for games.

May 16, 2019
If you already have the Logitech MX, and you like it, why not just use that? Seems silly to be looking for another mouse when you already have one you like. Unless you are playing at pro gaming events, that mouse is fine for games.
its not good for gaming, i can feel some delay since its the regular MX Master not 2S