In need of switch!

Feb 15, 2018
Hey guys,

So kind of a complicated set up I need and I cannot find a solution, so I thought i would reach out to everyone here. I need to get some kind of a switch for my home office.

My set up is a surface pro, a desktop computer, a macbook air, and dual monitors. Currently the surface pro is plugged in using the surface dock. I was thinking of getting a thunderbolt dock for my macbook, but would like to get my regular PC plugged in as well. I have a wired keyboard and mouse that I would like to use across all three systems as well.

So basically I want all three computers to be able to plug in and output to the monitors and be able to use one keyboard and mouse with everything. Any suggestions on what to use?

I have looked at KVM switches on amazon but seem to only find single output devices when I want to dual monitor.

Feb 15, 2018
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately only one of my computers has a dvi port. I was primarily looking for something to connect via hdmi. I ended up just going with one KVM with a single output and then just getting a switch for the other monitor.

TRENDING THREADS