In Network is it unlimited or 1000 minutes?

Just out of curiosity, I keep seeing adds on TV about "UNLIMITED" in
network, yet I keep seeing posts here, and bills that only show 1000
IN-Network Minutes...
Which is it? 1000 or unlimited?

"Peter Pan" <Marcs1102GSSPAMMENOT@NOSPAMHotmail.com> wrote in message
> Just out of curiosity, I keep seeing adds on TV about "UNLIMITED" in
> network, yet I keep seeing posts here, and bills that only show 1000
> IN-Network Minutes...
> Which is it? 1000 or unlimited?

Depends on when you got the promotion. Old promo was for 1000
mobile to mobile minutes, then when we started calling it in network it went
to unlimited. If you haven't changed your plan, then you've got 1000.
--
"Obscurity is Often the Refuge of the Incompetent."
Jubal Harshaw in Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein

"RiftMaven" <riftmaven@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> "Peter Pan" <Marcs1102GSSPAMMENOT@NOSPAMHotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Just out of curiosity, I keep seeing adds on TV about "UNLIMITED" in
> > network, yet I keep seeing posts here, and bills that only show 1000
> > IN-Network Minutes...
> > Which is it? 1000 or unlimited?
> >

> Depends on when you got the promotion. Old promo was for 1000
> mobile to mobile minutes, then when we started calling it in network it
went
> to unlimited. If you haven't changed your plan, then you've got 1000.
> --

Maybe I should have stated that better, these are people that have gotten
**NEW** contracts in the last month or two and only have 1000 mins of
in-network.

Why would anyone getting a **NEW** contract (the latest I saw was YESTERDAY,
a person getting married and went to a **NEW** shared contract for he and
his fiancee... July 9th 2004), and it only has 1000 mins.

Text of part of the plan:
Enhanced Services:
Call Delivery , Voice Mail, IQ Service Package, CDMA Digital W/TXT
Msg, CallerID, Message Waiting Ind, New Every Two, Streamline
Billing, Nat IN-Network -1000 Mins, National Access

Current Features:
Nat IN-Network -1000 Mins
Monthly allowance 1000 general
Additional per minute $.35 peak, $.35 off-peak

It may be that the "old" plan was new enought to still just add a second
line. AND this is acutally better for some people. My folks are a great
example. While they don't use even 1/2 of the 1000 M~M they now have, its
about evenly split between the two of them. Do keep in mind, that unless
you add the $10.00 account fee for "IN" for all the lines, just the primary
line has Unlimited.

ShackAttack