In Pictures: 40 Of The Dirtiest PCs You've Ever Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAaronD

Honorable
Feb 27, 2014
Who needs custom case mods when you have this? ... This ... Desert themes are no longer required because you already have a desert inside your PC.

Dang!. I just lost a contender. Last week, my students opened an old Dell tower that had failed. It had spent the last thirteen years running a projector in a middle school science lab.. The usual dust animals were spiced by the dessicated remains of worms and frog parts from dissection.

Unfortunately, we took no photos and have cleaned things up,

durahl

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
The Pictures with the yellow/brown tinted dust would be awesome material for an non-smoker campaign.

You could write a slogan like: "What you see here had to go through your lungs at least once but unlike with these parts cleaning your lungs is not possible."

G

I good way to clean your pc is to go outside and use a hair dryer on cool and just blow all the dust out. That way you dont have to buy compressed air.

austenwhd

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
Once a guy came to me and said my PC just died. So I went to his home to investigate. Turns out that PC was over 10 years old, wait for it, cabinet never being opened. The board, ram, cpu... never mind, everything was begging pumice scrubbing to remove dust that has hardened like rock. Also a lot of rat poop and spider webbing, some dead, fungus infested unrecognizable creature - best guess, lizard or rat, but hey, the guys has the guts to look me in the eye and ask 'so, what do you think?'

stevethetech

Reputable
Oct 26, 2014
I do computer repair. One customer brought in a machine that stopped working. It was FULL of brown powder. The fans had stopped and it overheated. It was used in a flour mill.
I can always tell if the owner's a smoker. I'm working on one like that right now; it would easily fit in your list. Oh, and the smell...

timmybo

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I used to do warranty work for a lets just say It rymes with Hell. I went to this one house and opened their pc It had a colony of roaches living in it. It was truly the most discusting vile thing I ever saw some of these look like a clean room comparably but yeah these are filthy

Status
Not open for further replies.