In Pictures: Extreme Computer Desks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJowns

Reputable
Feb 15, 2015
The first picture is what we call a Call of Duty extremist. The second picture is what we call a Battlefield extremist.

DJowns

Reputable
Feb 15, 2015
Oh I could have made my comment better if I had read the picture descriptions and didn't make myself look like an idiot.
The storm is coming.

Help. I can only see the first slide. Then the second. After that it freezes and I cannot see any other slide or even go back to the first. I have Google Chrome and a cable modem.

HideOut

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2005
The first picture is what we call a Call of Duty extremist. The second picture is what we call a Battlefield extremist.
How?

I can assume he's picking random, although battlefield maps are HUGE compared to CoD so maybe its the size of monitors and such he's refering too? My guess is he just picked the two and went with it. He's only old school if its TFC vs CS

D

Deleted member 956173

Did Toms Hardware mean to write "Extremely UGLY Computer Desks"?

D

Deleted member 956173

Did Toms Hardware mean to write "Extremely UGLY Computer Desks"?

wtfxxxgp

Honorable
Nov 14, 2012
I was kind of hoping to see some amazing modern-day eyefinity setups for us all to go green over... How about that one for the next picture "article"?

FormatC

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011

Ok, for all guys now an current extreme desktop and yes - it's mine :D

two water cooled GTX 980 and a water cooled i7 5960X @4.5 GHz
Tubes-02.jpg

the complete table:
Intro.jpg

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador

Nice. Probably attracts more attention than those Lambo desks. How often do you dust it?

If you get speaker stands, you could fit a bigger monitor on there, or perhaps a multi-monitor stand.

FormatC

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
This is a 27" WQHD monitor, 144Hz + G-Sync. But this is only a part of my "museum". Normally I'm sitting on a 34" 21:9 and another, smaller water cooled system. I have to pay for my electricity and this is really a lot each month :D

Built-In-01.jpg

Built-In-02.jpg

But I have an idea. I can make a photo story about all my systems from the last 3 years at Tom's Hardware. This were at least over 60 cases and I think, some builds are really funny and interesting. Only a small part was translated to English, too bad :(

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
Huh. I figured probably about 24". Didn't realize how big that desk was.

Thanks for the additional pics. These are much easier to see. I like the water cooling setup. Would be nice to see the parts list.

Sounds interesting. It'd be great if you could include part numbers of the case, PSU, CPU, GPU, and coolers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS