In Pictures: Four 10-Slot Cases For Your Super-Sized Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexus_storm

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2011
They are nice, but honestly I still prefer the Nzxt Phantom, performance isn't an issue for me as the entire system if liquid cooled.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]nexus_storm[/nom]They are nice, but honestly I still prefer the Nzxt Phantom, performance isn't an issue for me as the entire system if liquid cooled.[/citation]
i have a Phantom and its the nicest case ive ever seen plus installing a a pump and mounting a radiator were damn easy.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
[citation][nom]aaron88_7[/nom]Am I reading this right or does the Azza Fusion 4000 hold two systems in one case? Why would anyone even need/want that?[/citation]Ever heard of ROG Connect?

blibba

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2008
The advantage of two systems in one box is that you can have a download box / games server / media PC in the top without those tasks bogging down your gaming system, or having to be paused when you need to restart it for any reason.

spidey81

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2010
Surprised that the Xigmatek Elysium isn't in this roundup. Very sleek look and amazing cooling options. Not to mention available at our favorite internet parts vendor.

JasonAkkerman

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2008
[citation][nom]Crashman[/nom]To be released within the next two weeks![/citation]

Source? I was trying to find some information on. That is one sexy and sophisticated case!

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
The Azza Fusion attracts me to it. lol. I really like the idea of a mini-itx sitting on top a possibly monster system.

When you want to engage in low power work (surf the net, word processing) or run a home server, you can use the small, efficient and cool miniITX.
When you want to play both BF3 and Crysis together, prod the monster 1000w PC that sits below it (if you have one :p).

ctbaars

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2007
I cannot view this presentation. Is it my fault because I use IE? I get the hand on the arrow but clicking does nothing. There is a white spinning circle in a black field on the bottom.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
[citation][nom]aaron88_7[/nom]Perhaps you could explain in detail, minus the **** attitude[/citation]Whose attitude? There's not much I can say about ROG Connect that hasn't already been said by Asus.[citation][nom]one-shot[/nom]Lian Li or GTFO![/citation]Lian-Li said they didn't want their high-end stuff to be seen next to the budget models. I don't blame them really, pictures don't do it justice.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]blibba[/nom]The advantage of two systems in one box is that you can have a download box / games server / media PC in the top without those tasks bogging down your gaming system, or having to be paused when you need to restart it for any reason.[/citation]

Nothing a VM can't do on capable hardware without even dropping a frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.