In Pictures: Four ATX Cases Perfect For High-Capacity Water Cooling

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
[citation][nom]venur[/nom]So where can we read the benchmark about these case cooling ? All I can see is the pictures ans spec ?[/citation]It appears that the publishing date for the installation photos and performance comparison is March 14. That's less than 2 days to wait!

G

Cosmos II excelent case ??? You people just bit the bait. I have a Coolmaster case and the HDD slots are identical with the ones on Cosmos 2. I never had worse HDD slot mounts than these. Not even on the cheapest of the cheapest cases. The entire case vibrates together with the HDD in a sinusoidal like sound and also there is a small gap (~1mm) between the HDD and the plastic cover and this gap fluctuates when the HDD is in use, making a very strange sound which you can't ignore. Everything else looks nice and clean but the HDD racks are a disaster and it seems they didn't notice at all.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
[citation][nom]StayAwayFromThese[/nom]Cosmos II excelent case ??? You people just bit the bait. I have a Coolmaster case and the HDD slots are identical with the ones on Cosmos 2. I never had worse HDD slot mounts than these. Not even on the cheapest of the cheapest cases. The entire case vibrates together with the HDD in a sinusoidal like sound and also there is a small gap (~1mm) between the HDD and the plastic cover and this gap fluctuates when the HDD is in use, making a very strange sound which you can't ignore. Everything else looks nice and clean but the HDD racks are a disaster and it seems they didn't notice at all.[/citation]Didn't notice? Wait until you see tomorrow's test!

Blackjack Davy

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
[citation][nom]amk-aka-Phantom[/nom]Ugly-as-hell overhyped cheap garbage when compared to NZXT products. I'm SICK of everyone suggesting it for new builds. NZXT Phantom is a better deal than a similarly priced HAF series, offering similar cooling but much better aesthetics.[/citation]

HAF is a well built case, whether you like the styling or not is purely personal. And the Phantom won't fit 360mm rads which was the whole point of this review in the first place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS