In Pictures: The Girls Of CES 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

cangelini

Contributing Editor
Editor
Jul 4, 2008
[citation][nom]thehidecheck[/nom]Is it too much to want an actual article? Seems abit negative but I just wanna voice my complaint.[/citation]
Plenty of that planned for next week. We needed a day or two to recover from actually *attending* CES. Editing and prepping stories takes me a while ;-)

Wait... Beiber isn't a 'booth babe'?

Also, it concerns me that we have better and more in focus pics of the women than the tech articles we had. Sure the tech was under glass... but a little more effort on the task at hand instead of the 'recreational' photos would be nice.
Not saying I don't like these articles... just wish you paid just as much attention to detail on the other stuff. And great titles on the pics lol

grody

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
I think the whole booth babe thing is pretty stupid anyway. We're supposed to be nerds, excited by a product's technical capabilities and cutting edge technology. Having a chick who knows nothing about technology try to sell me a $1500 camera makes me look like a tool.

G

#10, #11 what is the point of having booth babes, if there aren't men interested seeing these girls?

Dogsnake

Distinguished
Boy they hire some of the least attractive women I have seen at trade shows. CES must be on a very low budget. Since it is the product that matters maybe the vendors don't care. On a 1-10 scale I give this group a 1-2 for model attractiveness.

jdenova007

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2011
hitting zoom on 3 out of 21 pics = Hot Chick Hiring Fail....

And I totally agree with the comment about having better quality pictures of these women than the actual products on display at CES 2012.... I mean, isn't it a Tech Convention after all...?

G

The concept of booth babes is a bit creepy. The concept of a whole article on a tech site devoted to booth babes is a LOT creepy. The fact that only 2 or 3 of these women are particularly attractive is just plain odd. I mean, they aren't ugly... but aren't they supposed to be "models". That is, paid, to be attractive? My wife is a 10 compared to these women. I guess I should be more aware and thankful of my wife. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.