In serious need of some drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingatorulvietii

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014
So I have upgraded my windows 7 Home premium x64 to windows 10(I own a hp probook 4520s)
I have installed missing drivers and stuff, but theres a problem, my graphics card was also deleted, so I had to reinstall the driver for it, its a ati mobility radeon HD 4300/4500 2GB, as I have tried , the closest I could get was and ""ati mobility radeon hd 4500" which kind of made my PC go slow and glitch. so I am here begging you for a solution,ANYTHING please.

Solution
According to AMD, Windows 10 is only supported on HD 5000 Series and newer for the time being.

Depending on what kind of issues you are experiencing, I suggest you roll back to Windows 7 for now. This can be done by going to Settings - Update & Security - Recovery - Go back to Windows 7

Groomer

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012
According to AMD, Windows 10 is only supported on HD 5000 Series and newer for the time being.

Depending on what kind of issues you are experiencing, I suggest you roll back to Windows 7 for now. This can be done by going to Settings - Update & Security - Recovery - Go back to Windows 7

Solution

lingatorulvietii

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014

Thx , this did solve my problem, but win 10 was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.