Question In video games, when moving textures are duplicated and vertical lines with greenish and purplish colors appear.

Mar 14, 2020
So I have a problem when playing video games. This problem is heavily noticeable and it really annoys me. It is hard to explain, but when I move in FPS games or any game at all, if I quickly go past a darker texture, it kind of duplicates in some RGB combination of colors. It doesn't have anything to do with AA and I realized it was a problem with the monitor when I tried to record the issue and on the video, and when I checked the video of me playing the game and having that issue, everything was fine and there was no trace of that weird duplication.
It is very weird to explain, but it is like when you look at a light in real life and when you look away to something, the shape of light still appears wherever you look.

So what I am looking for is a solution, is this really monitor's doing, I am pretty sure it is and how do I fix this? Is there some monitor setting that is causing this, and if there is please help me and reply to this thread, any help is appreciated.

Monitor I use is AOC 24B1H.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS