In Win 904 Mid-Tower Aluminum Case Unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warsaw

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
I like the aluminum finish and doing something different, but I'm unsure if I'd really want the "front ports" on the side like that. Might be too easy to snap off accidentally. Also, not sure how I feel about the optical drives and that big space on the bottom front.

D

Deleted member 217926

That's a really good looking case. I hope they refine it a bit and change just a few things that would keep me from buying it.

mcgee101

Honorable
Sep 2, 2013
I might get one but I dont like how the Blu Ray drive is configured. Nor the USB ports I don't want to purchase a external blu ray burner because they generally are dog turds that last about 2 months of a couple burns for an extra 30-50 bucks (built a mini-itx system for a client with one and he was pissed that he had to purchase another external drive after about 4 months of usage.) What other option do I have I have to get up out of my chair to put a disk in (I put my computer on the ground).

Patrick Tobin

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
McGee101, the whole point is that you would have it on your desk. This is a beautiful case. Why hide it under your desk when it can be a centerpiece of an elegant setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.