In XP, where / how can I change the drive letters..

In XP, where / how can I change the drive letters..

Thank you
D.

Hi

Depending on which drive letters you want to change, from Start>Run type

diskmgmt.msc

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

Will Denny wrote:
> Hi
>
> Depending on which drive letters you want to change, from Start>Run type
>
> diskmgmt.msc

That was my next question I cannot find the run command in the start
menu?????

Hi

Right click the Start button, select Properties>Customise. Scroll down the
list and enable 'Display Run'.