Question INACCESIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Oct 16, 2021
I turned off my laptop, chose "Upgrade and close" and BSOD. Then computer restart and I See screen with turn off pc or TROUBLESHOOTING, but I can't uninstall updates, use command prompt (to use fixmbr for example). I used diskpart and what I see - no disks. So I used pendrive with windows installer and when Window with partition list was displayed nothing there, I used driver to my disk and IT turned up, but every time I close computer after it these drivers "disappear". I must every time install drivers to disk to do anything On my disk and when I install them disk gets f: letter. Can't boot Windows don't know what to do please help.

Oct 16, 2021
IMG_20211016_204406_1.jpg

This is what I see when I install driver mentioned above with pendrive windows installer, but as I said after rebooting PC again there is no disk.

Oct 16, 2021
make sure the disk is still properly connected / connections are firmly seated.
if the device is still under warranty though you should contact the manufacturer.
opening up a lot of laptops will void any warranty and forfeit any support.
Yeah I have warranty, but wanna check if it's wrong configuration problem and then check disk. I'm convinced that it works because when I install drivers I see it and also that free space on disk is about 300GB (disk is up 400) so my files are on it.

Oct 16, 2021
Acer Aspire 5 A15-56
When I ran sfc (after installing drivers to see disk) it was working and after I saw message: sfc could not perform requested operation.
Btw new installation of system would help? I can install drivers to see disk I could format disk and install (the thing is I'm University Student and really need laptop to check materials so I'm ready to do it cause I don't have important files on it)?

Last edited: